Monday, February 28, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm tired!!! Lack of sleep is one thing than the weather is not helping me no matter what. Aigoo. I'm so dead. This will go on for two weeks. My mind is prepare but my body can't keep up. I need to do something about it. But i'll work hard and just keep on working. 
 Daisy, last night i watched Big Bang's comeback!!! Although it's lagging but at least i can hear and see the best part of all. I love Big Bang's new song. I do have my favourite and in fact everyone loves it also because it is different from their own thing. This is what i called their uniqueness and i never get bored with their song no matter what. I could die of happiness. Anyway, for those of you who are curious why i love Big Bang so much, you better hear their song. I'm planning to buy their mini album but since this month i'm in a tight situation i'll have to buy it maybe on June. I know it's a little late but at least i'm doing my best to be a very good fan. Bwahahahaha. That would be my second birthday present. Don't you think?

I don't feel good. My throat somehow threatening to hurt. Hopefully not now. Otherwise i'll have to deal with the things i hate most. Not the medicine but the hospital. I have other issue beside the fever and cold. Let it happen then i can take medicine again. 

I forgot what i want to share right now. My sister is in Istanbul now. That's what i heard last night. Skype can be handy at times like this and thankfully i still remember my password and my username. She said that it's cold there and i'm starting to miss going to Taiwan. I wonder if i still remember the way to go to certain places in Taiwan. I don't think so. I have a problem remembering the name but i don't have a problem remembering the route. I want to go to their night market. It's so nice and i want to eat the squid. Arghh,,, I'm drooling thinking about that squid. I wonder if Sun Moon Lake is still there. I went there for my school trip. It's so nice. That is what i called a true learning and fun. Too bad here they chose who have good grades and good with teachers. I am complaining and i'm just showing the disadvantages that they have here. Pardon me for being outspoken. I apologize for that.

Like i always sigh upon on, heart matter is really sickening. Whenever i question myself should i get married or not so many things come into my head until it become all jumble up and i thought of being a hooligan for a moment. Hooligan??? That word just popped up into my head and i felt like using it since it has been years i didn't use that word. Bwahahahaha. But seriously, 'he' is still waiting for me. And i told him there's no use waiting for me since i won't change my mind about furthering my studies or working. If i do work then i won't be marrying cause i want to be concentrate on my own work without thinking other trivial matter. I do get worried easily if you ask. Which is the reason why i refuse on working and prefer being a housewife. But if i do work and fate got me into hand of marriage maybe i'll turn to something that is less stressful and make money at the same time. It is pretty modern nowadays. So, maybe i'll give it a try but that doesn't mean that i do want to get married. I can feel that my heart is turning into ice, rock and whatever that is hard and solid. Bwahahahahaha.

I talk a lot today despite having so much work to do. I'll be off now. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment