Monday, February 21, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm counting hours. Starting from tomorrow. Why? Because my mom and my sis are coming. Oh yeah!!! But at the same time nothing change. My schedule and my chores just keep on coming. They're going to stay with me while my sister and my brother in law go for their 'Umrah'. Two whole weeks. I'll be walking early in the morning sending my nephew to his preschool. They did left their car and i do have a license but it has been nearly,,,,ermm... I think a year or so i didn't get back on the wheel. Ever since i finish all that test and such. I know how but i am not confident about parking. I know how to drive but i have a problem estimating the parking area. It's quite squash and i'll lose my confident. My sister didn't have the time to teach me. If not, i'll probably be A-ok for now. But i guess it's better if i walk since i love walking rather than driving.
OMG!!! BIG BANG is coming to Malaysia!!!! Kyaaaa!!!! Finally after all those years. Finally they're coming. I'm going. I want to go. I want to goooooooooooooo!!!! No matter what. I'm going. I still have few months. So i can do it. Besides Big Bang, their dongsaeng 2NE1 also coming to Malaysia. This is like hitting a jackpot when i read the news. The ticket price is not out yet and when it's out, i'm coming. I'm coming. Big Bang, i'm coming. But i need to settle my own birthday present first. Bwahahahahaha.

Talking about my birthday present. I know it's like months away but i want to have it first. I want to have the present a little bit earlier since this is the only opportunity that i had. It's not that expensive. It's just something that i've been searching for quite a while and i don't know the name and i don't even know it existed. Call me whatever you want but there's so many things to learn in this life. So i must have missed it. I have kept you from the dark right? You must have been dying to know what it is i'm giving myself. It's nothing special nor expensive. But something that is connected to my hobby. I said connected not the entire thing. It has to do with inspiration. Cut the chase. I'm giving myself a lomo camera. I did my research and although i'm not sure how to take a picture with lomo camera but i'm going to give it a try. Some might probably ask why not the other type and such. It doesn't move me or give me any inspiration when i look at the picture. But when i saw people took pictures with lomo camera and saw the result, i have so many thing that pops out inside my head. It tells me a lot of thing and that picture i translate it into words. Another reason why i like it because it look classic. It makes me think of the old time. I know the expensive camera can do lots of thing but like i said, it's too modern.Wait, when did i say that? But, despite all that, i'm buying and practice how to take a picture using it. I hope the result turns out great. I wonder if anyone can help me choosing which is the best. I was planning to buy Diana mini or Diana F. But for starts, maybe i'll buy the less expensive one since my pay is being cut for so many things. So, i'd go for the cheap one first. I'd be the laughingstock for being too ignorant about this. But at least i know now. Bwahahaha. I hope someone can teach me more about lomo camera. I want to capture every moment that i think is precious using that camera. It would be nice. I'm imagining me holding it. Taking everything around me and get it onto writing. So nice. 

What is wrong with the line today. Not just today but other days also. It's sickening. Ugh. Okay, i'm off. I have to wake early and doze off after done with all the laundry and cooking. Oh, wait. I can't sleep tomorrow. I have to clear the room next door. Darn it. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment