Sunday, February 20, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

My weekend is a disaster for me. Why??? I can't sleep late and i can't wake up late because my sister got a whatever it is for two whole days and thankfully it's only half but still i felt like this is the end of my leisure time. I can't believe all this. I can't believe i put up with this. And i could still smile??? Hold on. Who says i could still smile? I've been frowning early in the morning and showing my lionesses side to my nephew for waking up way too early and i still haven't done with the laundry and the restoring. I know who's the culprit that's why i'm pissed off. It's the brother who wake up the little one and then go down together and making the little one cry. That's why i'm pissed. I know the brother's style and which is probably the reason why i can guess how he thinks. How he does thing behind my back while i was busying inside the kitchen and the main reason why he cannot lie to me. If he does disrespect and lie to his parents or someone older than him, he sure gets hell from me. I am being tough on him. And i know some of you disagree with my way. But the way i see it, he's more mature than he looks that's why i have to be tough than the usual one. Kids nowadays they are being way too pampered while saying that they're still little kids and of course they can become naughty and such. Well, if you spend your time with them i would want to hear if you can say that again. Wondering why???? Scroll over.
Parents nowadays, most of them are a very busy people and both of them work. They don't have the time to take care of their own kids and such so they send to the nursery. How very convenient, right? But here's the problem, their kids learn faster about life and getting all the influence from other kids in the nursery. The combination through being pampered by their parent and the influence that they get, it could lead to a disaster. I know, i shouldn't be saying this since i'm not married or even have a job like others but the difference between the past and now is like a huge gap. Kids starting to disrespect elders, feeling that they're the king of the world and how their brain works, believe me it could get you into trouble one day. They are innocent but if they are not being watched and protected, they could be the poison. 

I am not saying this because i'm a children hater or something. Gosh, am i that cruel enough to hate kids? No, i am not. But this is from my observation. Sometimes i want to tell my sister stop pampering them and stop laughing at the rude thing that my nephew did. Just from that, the kids thought that it is a good thing and will keep on doing so and when we do realize it, it's a little too late because they refuse to listen unless you start to change. 

I wonder why i'm talking about parenting and such. But i just want them to see what's happening. Little kids nowadays should not be left just like that assuming that nursery thing was enough. Spend more time than just a couple of hours. Spend the whole week or month. See what happens. I can see that my nephew are starting to change a little but only around me. I guess they have a little fear on me. That is not a good thing. I don't want them to fear me. That is why i have another plan in my head. You have to be creative dealing with kids. Trust me. You need all of it. I'll tell you more about it if it works out.

Daisy, no, i don't want to get married. Talking about this doesn't get me want to get married. I haven't thought about it for quite a while which is a blessed. Bwahahahaha. Well, until then Daisy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment