Saturday, February 19, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Yes, i'm here. Here as in everyone's heart. Bwahahahahaha. Now that is so lame. I can't believe i just said that. Smack me in the head if this keeps on coming. I dare you!!!(scowling)

I'm fine. Like always. I always recover in no time. This isn't about the heart matter. As usual, if i overexert myself with all the work i tend to get headache. As in migraine. I tend to get that. And when that happens, even the tiniest light become my worse enemy. So, i had to switch off the lights and unable to turn on the PC because the light can kill me if i do so. That is mainly the reason why i've been absent from the blogging world for 2 whole days. I even slept like dead yesterday. It always happen. Even so, i hate it when it hurts. My hair will fall off a lot. I felt like i'm getting bald for the past few days. I hate it. You might be wondering how i took care of my nephew in that condition. I make them sleep for the whole day. No, i didn't gave them any coughing medicine or anything. I just pretend (but i really am), that i'm sleeping. They got bored and sleep next to me. It started to get better and when the sun's up, it started again. That is why i've been sleeping. No, i didn't neglect my duties. I still make them lunch, breakfast but the only thing that i neglect is their tea time. The head ache is killing me. Thankfully, my sister got home early, i went straight up to my bedroom after giving her reports and answering some of her question. I didn't turn on the light. Took my bath and wait for prayer time. After i pray, went down to eat and just eat some Panadol to reduce it a little, pray then dead to the world. My room was completely dark. This is the reason why i don't really want a lot of light in my room due to this only.  Yesterday was such a trial. Being alone in that situation, is not so cool.

I know Daisy. I know i could cry out for help and tell my sister to come home early but i am not that kind of person. All my life, i don't really know how to do that among my families. I should have start now but then it felt weird just thinking of it. One day Daisy. One day. My life i had it all planned including to whom i should go to if i'm sick. But as a human that i am, i have no power at all in my every plan. Everything is in Allah's will. I am only the forever follower and abide by the rules. You must be wondering who i planned to go if i were sick. I don't plan to keep it a secret. Bwahahahaha. It's to my future husband. And only him. Until i can find 'The One' until then i will keep it down and acting all cool but unhealthy. I wonder what does it mean.

I'm glad i manage to get updated through my friend's blog and so on. Learning all about their own life is interesting. Although i don't say it out loud, i'm proud of them no matter what. They can be so strong and so happy at times when life do gets hard. So, at least i know i'm not the only one here trying to keep everything in order. You must have been wondering why i prefer it this way. Since interacting with me can be quite difficult for some, that is why i like reading their blogs. I am a moody person if you recalled so sometimes i can get mean. Although i like it when they say things honestly but no one in the world can ever take it so positively when you first hear it. If there is someone like that, then i'm thankful there's some. Anyway, this is the main reason why i prefer to read their own life. I do love reading and i don't like asking cause i don't want to be a nosy person. 

I guess that's all for now. I've been distracted. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment