Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I have a boyfriend!!! YAY!!!
Bwahahahaha. I'm being mad again. How did it go?

Salam Maulidur Rasul to all my Muslim's friends. I wish i can say more than that but i don't have any appropriate speech to go along with it. Once i fix myself and believe that i am good enough to give such a perfect example, then i'll give you more than just wish.

It's holiday but only for one day. Not so cool. But i have the greatest moment whenever holiday come. Besides going back to my brother-in-law's village, nothing can ruin my moment. Hold on. Add disturbing my sleep in the not so cool moment. Sleep is important thing for me. Believe it or not, i prefer to be sleeping than eat. Unless you  can lure me with the things that i want the most. For that, you have to ask or do some research on what i want. Bwahahahha. Ngiahahahaha. Does it sound evil? 

Speaking of evil, i watch a cartoon and it's dubbed in Malay language. It's hilarious. Not the language but the person who's doing the dubbing. Without the perfect tone to go along with the action, i burst out laughing. My brother-in-law must have thought there must be something wrong with my head since i was the only one laughing and he must have thought that i'm like his sons. I can't help it. You try to watch. I bet you might choke your own laughter if you hear it. Mind you, i did not meant the language, i'm only saying the person who did the voice. Not the language. I respect my own language. Mark that one up.

I'm killing myself. *Cough, *cough. I sprayed my room with repellent thing and i close the door with me in it. How clever can i be? Bwahahahaha. This is insane.

Today, wake up at 11 something (sleep late) cause my sister call asking me to cook the rice and hang the cloth. I thought she have done all that before she went out. But then, i should have known better. Then, they got back with CRAB!!! Oh yeah!!! I'm loving it. I love crab. Love it so much. Okay, cut the chase. Cook the crab, eat and they watch the movie while i go up to my room planning to sleep but i remember the game that i got last night. So i turn on the PC, play game for almost an hour or so, then they told me to go out. So, we went to Sunway Pyramid (i think that's what you call it. I have a problem remembering it.). Turns out my sister were busy finding the things that she need for her umrah. So, i keep my eye on my nephews,played with them and sometimes i wonder somewhere else leaving them with their parents. Bwahahahaha. Then i saw a bookstore. For sure i went there but only manage to buy a pen. Bwahahahaha. I didn't find the things that i want and i wasn't in the mood to buy books. Ekekekeke. I was thinking about the sacrifice and that's why i hold myself back. Done that, we went back. I thought we would be eating outside but it turns out we're eating at home. I'm bored. Hurmmm.

That's all for today Daisy. About the boyfriend thing, in case you're wondering who is it, better don't ask me. Let it be because........... IT WAS A BLUFF!!!. Bwahahahahaha. I told you, i'm being mad again. Lost my thoughts. Until then Daisy.

P/S : Daisy, it would be nice when i announce that i'm getting married with i don't know who. That would be insane. But i am accepting it all despite not wanting to get married. (>o<)/

No comments:

Post a Comment