Monday, February 14, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Somehow, i can't wait forever. In the end i'm dating my imaginary 'The One'. I see him in my dream but i can't see his face. I wish he's someone i know but i really don't know who the heck is that. Are you asking do i believe that he would my future husband? I would only say i believe in so many things but when it comes to what the heart and my dream future, i would not put high hopes in it. It seems i'm not the only person dating with my imaginary 'The One'. Cause my nakama, the one who live in Sabah, seems to be doing just that also. Everytime we did get in touch with each other, we would be in the same situation and giving and asking question and answers. It's pretty funny. I wonder if we will get married at the same time. That would be absurd. But at the same time, we both won't believe that it is happening. I mean, for sure i'll be having a hard time believing in it. Let's just wait and see shall we?
 Life is so interesting. Here i am, talking about life. Gosh, how old can i be to be whine up like that. Here goes my mood again. Before that. Let me just say, Salam Maulidur Rasul to all the muslims.

Actually, i don't really have any idea at the moment. Lets just end it here. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment