Sunday, February 6, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I was planning to write a story using Malay language but then i have a weakness there. I'm not really good in it. That's the same as English. I write in English because i won't have to spoil Malay language and it's fine if i spoil the English part. For me, Malay language is something precious and it should not be taken lightly. That is what i think. Although i'm dying to write in Malay and pour my idea out but i'm too scared that i'll ruin the Malay language that i respect so much. Some probably think that i am such a show off for writing and speaking English and if i'm not speaking English i'll be speaking the Sarawak's Malay language. There's a different. So, it's a bit hard for me to express my thoughts in Malay since i only have limited vocabulary the same as when i'm writing or speaking in English. I still need my dictionary to blurt out something new and use it in every single thing that i'm doing. But with Malay, i don't know why but i tend to just stop and read it from a novel. I wonder if you do get what i mean by that. Ugh. This is quite something that's hard to explain. I better stopped here before i make you all went nuts with my freaking explanation.
Yes, i am planning to write another story. Pfft, the other one is still not done yet but then i already start a new one. For the other one you might say i'm trying to get some new idea and in need of new adventure as well as new vocabulary. So, i'm telling you it might take me years to finish all of it. Believe me. Despite that i need something that can make me say new words that i have in my head. Like belle and etc. Oh gosh, i'm making everyone confused and rolled their eyes upward again. No more talking about this matter.

I can't think what else to talk about. My head is in the business mode so it's quite hard for me to sort out the things that i want to share with you now Daisy. If only you could see whatever is inside this head of mine. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment