Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It seems my nightmare has finally come. I can't convince my sister no matter what. It seems like i'll be going off to her in laws place. Gosh, i hate this. Why can't they just let me stay here. Yes, i know its dangerous and such but in my head i still think that i'm going to be okay. I don't know why i'm this confident although the world is not the same as before where nowadays human turn into devil itself. They become a demon behind that very human face. I know that but i need my privacy. My head hurt just thinking that i have to force myself on this. Why? Why? I keep on asking just how many more sacrifice that i need to make before the whole thing settle. Finally i blurt out that very question in my head. I don't want them to think me being ungrateful and such but seriously, i do want my own freedom. It's suffocating. To tell the truth, i'm a private person and it's kind of hard for me to settle myself in this chaotic atmosphere. I have to step out of my comfort zone and just trying to survive besides trying to settle down. But like the historical romance novel that i never get bored, " Sheep settles in. But not me." Okay, i change it a bit. It was suppose to be " Sheep settles in but not wife". That is the very reason why i change it. Please don't ask me why is it so hard for me to settle in such places and so on. I have a thousand answer to go with that. So which one do you prefer to hear? The one reason that i'm willing to tell is i don't want people to know my secret. That is one of them. It's a secret and my *****. It hurt. This whole thing hurt. It really does.
Now that it has become like this, i don't know what more to talk about. I'm grieving. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment