Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Baby Goodnight... I can't help but watch the MV over and over again. Nose bleeds. Although it's a bit 'suggestive' to my eye but i still can't help to watch it over and over again. I love that song. It melts my heart. Imagine that someone special sing that song or any kind of song so softly through my ear. Maybe i'll fall head over heels in love with that man. I can't believe i just said that. But i do wonder what will happen if my wishes were true. Will i be smiling ever so happily in my sleep or will i kick and slap him in the face. I do have multiple personalities. It does depend on my mood. I should get myself a mood ring before anyone trying to do anything to me. That's to warn them somehow. A chance to flee and a chance to say what is appropriate or the truth itself. Right now i'm feeling all fluttering as i keep hearing their unique voice. Dies of happiness. Bwahahahaha. Unbelievable. Somebody should slap me in the face for going to far with my romantic imagination. I dare you to slap cause i'll slap even harder, you freak!!!
Okay, i'll talk more about that another time. I don't want to let people see this ugly side of mine. For me, i would call it the most happiest feeling of my life but for other people they could be curling their toes and fingers while reading my own head. So, i better stop before i make them puke of nauseousness.

Guess what??? My sister when to bring me to her in-laws place at Perak. Suddenly there's a dark cloud over my head. I ask her why can't i stay at home only? She insist that i should follow. Somebody, help me. Take me away. I just want to stay at home. Yes, i understand that it is not safe to stay home alone and such but i'm used to it that way. Remember? I'm following my own rule and it's kind of hard for me to follow other people's rule. I'm doomed. Please just kill me and bury me next to my parent's home. I won't haunt anyone. I'm just taking a break out of anything. Gosh... Anyone had a plan for me? I don't want to go. I don't see the point of going. I am so dead. No matter how hard i try to convince my sister she still want me to go. Can't i just stay here? Can anyone give me any reason to go? I've been there and i don't feel comfortable at all. I feel like stomping my feet and whine about it until they let me stay behind. Ugh. The thought of going really ruin my day.

I don't have much to tell you. I'm craving for Mcdonalds and Midvalley. I want to eat double cheese burger and at Midvalley, i just want to wander off while announcing that i'm broke. But seriously, i need to get new novels for myself. I hope i still have the time to convince my sister and hopefully i can make her change her mind. Well, until then Daisy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment