Sunday, January 9, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm sleepy although i wake up late this morning. Can't help it. The temptation of sleeping has lure me to wake up late. Well it's what i do. If i don't eat then i'll be sleeping. Since i don't have new novels then i do have some limited edition of the things that i like to do. I could do something else but it depends on my mood. If i feel like window shopping then there's no stopping me. Or i could just have my own adventure. I would love to do just that. But all in all, i'm just bored of the busy life. So right now, i prefer staying at home. Maybe next week i'll be out and about. Only on weekends since that's the only time that i have for myself. On week days, i'm too busy being the maid of the house. I can't say maid of honour. Another term that i call onto myself. Urgh, i still want to sleep. But let's just make it normal again cause tomorrow it will be hell. I'll be raising my voice and making them sleep. That is the easiest part and the hardest part is when i have to cook for the kids. I have limited talent in cooking and i only know much about baking cakes and such. In simple cooking, i do a lot of experience in it and sometimes it work and sometimes it turns out funny but edible. All in all, i suck at cooking a simple dish. Here's the girl who once enter a cooking course. Well, as it turns out we don't cook simple stuff and that is why i'm yearning to explore other places to learn more about special but simple dishes. Right now i'm interested how to make noodle and making soup or stew. That is what i always want to do ever since i finished my diploma. I know most would suggest me to further my studies but i think differently cause i want to learn it in a simple way. By barging into someone's house and know the people there. I'm insane right? For someone who need to learn how to socialize is out of range. But i do want to get out of my comfort zone. Anyone would want to hire me and teach me in return? I do have some impossible thoughts right? But i wouldn't be D if i think normal. One of my charm and uniqueness. I can't believe i'm praising myself. But who would do such a thing? Let me be the one to do the talking or to shut people up. I have to shorten my thought cause my nephews are awake and i've promise one of them to play with them. Guns and fake dying. I can't believe i'm able to do such a thing. Well, anyway i'll continue once i settle everything. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment