Sunday, January 30, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Suddenly i feel sleepy. But then i can't do any of the sort. I have to enjoy the weekends because i'm totally free during weekend. I seem to be making my own rule no matter where i go. I wonder who can stop me? Yes, i do know the answer and another question pops into my head for i wonder how long i'll be able to stand when obeying other people's rule. Cause somehow i still make the twist and the turns the way i wanted in a way that no one can see. I don't have much that i can talk about. Beside being broke and so on. So, i don't really know what to talk about. I'm speechless and feeling regret of all sorts. My regret comes from the bag that i bought. I hate buying something expensive. It annoys me. But i was tempted by the design and such. And it is something that i want for so long. This is what happen if i hold back. I need to get hold onto myself.
Seriously, i don't know what to talk. Except that something has finally come upon my way and i'm preparing to do anything for that. I hope this works. Cause i have the source and now i need more way to persuade them. Yes, it's coming. Finally after so long, i'm going to open up my own blog shop. It will be handle by me and my sister of course. But it might be expensive for you but i'm telling you, it's worth it because the quality is perfect. I am careful of the quality that's why i know. It worth the price. But i still need to get more source and do a bit of survey here and there. Pray for me Daisy. I need to get it done. That's all for now. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment