Saturday, January 15, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

How's life treating you? Now that is something that i always asked whenever i message a friend of mine. It has become our trend to message that way. The replies that we get is very satisfying cause from that simple question which we took seriously, it ends with a complete package. But for those who didn't take it seriously then it would never worked out. My friend told me her cat just passed away and it's a sad news. I don't like hearing that. I've seen and buried to many dead cat. Whether they get knock by a car pass by, kittens being rolled onto wheels and their whole bodies were squashed, die because of a certain disease or even just went missing and appear in my dream sending a message to let me know that they are gone. I stopped getting attached to a cat because i don't want to get hurt again but i don't think i can do that. It is rather impossible. Talking about cats remind me of Spiky. I called him that because his fur was all spiky when he was small. He went missing and i was feeling rather sad and everything. I think i got depressed because of it. It has been a week and i still call out his name and waits for him to come home because he always does no matter what. And then after two weeks or so, i dream of him. He went back home and i was so happy. I hugged him so tight and spent all of my time with him. I gave him the food that i kept for him and when i woke up, i know that he's gone forever. And i know i have to stop waiting for him. I know some might think it's impossible and too good to be true type of story but this is from my own experience. Even my sister also deal with the same thing. She was attach to another cat and she dream of that cat. I remember the night before he went missing he only meow once and then he was gone. Heartbreaking. I'm sure my friend would feel miserable and all that and as far as i know she haven't got over with her loss. I'm sorry my friend but this is what happen when we get too attached to them. And i know we cannot resist of their specialty. I'm sorry.
My throat hurt. I thought my body would get used to this unhealthy environment but it turns out i'm having the symptom of getting myself a fever and such. Not to mention my sister is not feeling well so i think her virus spreads to me. Which is something i'm not so fond of. I was planning to wake up late this morning because i want to charge my energy for next week. But then my sister keep on pestering me so i'm pretty pissed off because she ruined my time to sleep. Here i am doing nothing at home. They went out for some sort of event and they did ask me to follow them but when it comes to lots of people and such event, i always turned down the invitation no matter what. I like making myself invisible and i don't like going there. It will be long and i might have to worry about just everything. I don't like that a bit. So, here i am. Doing nothing and i can't go back to sleep because of my sister. If i force myself, i'll be getting myself a headache.

I wonder what should i eat. It has been a while i didn't eat something simple and something that i don't have to worry about the taste. I like making experience when i'm cooking new stuff so i really appreciate it if no one comments it unless i asked. Truthfully, i don't like taking comments from stranger. I want it to be approve by my family and that is all to that. I'm hungry. Urghh. 

I can't write a lot more nor say a lot more. Although i do have a news to give but maybe i'll save for it when it's confirm. I would love to share that because finally i'm getting my chance of everything. To a friend of mine, may the 2011 will bring changes in our life and our dreams. We dream of this together and all of our sacrifices  is worth it when we achieve our dreams. Let's toast when we see each other. Take care my friend. Well, Daisy, i know you're wondering what i meant by that but this between me and my friend where we always talked about almost everything but we excludes talking about guys when we see each other. There are things that are more interesting than the art of man. And that is from our point of view. I can't wait to see her again and talk about this. She's the one with the dead cat that i told you about. I'm not telling you anymore than that. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment