Monday, January 10, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Tomorrow is the last day that i can have a bit of time off in the morning and on the afternoon. The day after i just hope it will end smoothly. I think i become someone who is fierce because of my nephews. I can't believe i don't bother with their crying and such. I'm being evil but i can't help it. They learn too many inappropriate thing while they were sent to nursery. Eventually, i'm here to discipline them. Things got rough. Although i am being fierce and such, i'm not going to do something harmful. I do have a heart. I am not that heartless. Though i look like someone who don't bother a thing but who knows what's in my heart. But seriously, they do get on my nerves. The small one, i don't really bother cause i know that it is not worth it of shouting here and there to him when he don't understand anything. So, most of the time i raise my voice or lowered it to the other one. He's 4 years old now and it drives me nuts. I'm sensitive when little kids like him are being rude. If other thing, their shouting and such i can still handle it although it kills my ear but i lost my temper when he's being rude. I don't like seeing him disrespect his grandmother or auntie or his parent. I'm not fond of that so that is why i'll be doing the unexpected when they didn't take control of it. So, do mind your manners in front of me. I do take it seriously.

Tomorrow, ermmm, what will i do? I wonder why i talk about tomorrow when i haven't even talk about today. I'm a total freak and so not cool. But anyway, tomorrow my brother-in-law will be coming back home early in the morning if i'm not mistaken. I don't do the asking but i'm doing the listening. If i do get the whole information wrong it must be my ear. It need a lot of repairing to be done. I stuff my ear with my favourite music of course. Loud and clear. I need to buy new headphone. If only i could get hold onto that Beats by Dr. Dre, then i would be happy. But if it cost that much, i think it's better i get myself new laptop or something. Probably novel. Oh yeah. I'm loving it. Loving everything that i want. Speaking of laptop, my freaking sister ask me what i look for in a laptop? She almost hit her head when she hear my explanation. I'm only looking at the design and the Microsoft Word and such. That is all. Just something simple. That is the reason why she almost hit her head. I don't really care what i want in that laptop. As long it have Word and so on.  Blast it.

Okay, i'm really bored. Before i forgot, maybe tomorrow you won't here anything from me cause i won't be able to be this free tomorrow since my brother-in-law is coming to town. (Sounds like santa claus is coming to town) Bwhahahaha. I'm bored. Since i can't think of anything beside wanting to kill the mosquitoes whom dare to suck the blood out of me, so i'll be signing off now. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment