Friday, December 3, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It's a short one. Daisy, if they keep doing this i think i have lost almost everything. What else can i hold onto now? The only one that keeps me here, keeps me around is the tiny spot that i safe for myself. If they trespass it, then what else can i have? I don't to talk about anything miserable anymore but this whole thing makes my life feels like nothing at all. Just like them, i want my privacy. I didn't even bother about their life, their privacy so why did they have to take it away? What the sudden sharing room? Why the sudden of everything? Sharing my room is the last blow for me. Yet, they assume it was nothing. I was used to being left alone so why now? Why now? Is it because i'm the only who still listens and act like a puppet? Cause i don't complaint or disobeyed? As a matter fact, i do complaint. But they take it as a joke. If only they be able to hear me out. Hear me out. That is all i'm asking. Grant me just one wishes of mine. That is all. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment