Friday, December 3, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I know it's just anime and i know the ending will be tragic but i can't help it. Somebody, keep me away from watching those sad, tragic love story. Who wouldn't know anything about Romeo and Juliet and of course they both died in the end. But anime? Do they have to die as well? This is the reason why i avoid myself watching a tragic romance anime or just any type of story that ends with dying. It kills the hope and almost everything. I know people die in real life but at least some satisfying ending would be better. That is what i hope. At least in anime, drama or movie. This whole romance thing should not die just like that. I get emotionally distracted if i see this type of movie and such. I'll keep on thinking about it if i got nothing else to do. Probably the reason why i get annoyed if other people look down on love matter. So couples who are not serious about loving, stay away from me. I shall take whatever near me and smack you guys with it. So, bug off.

This love thing is dangerous to talk about. I realize that i am not someone who you should seek for if you have love problem. I could curse you and make things worse. Hell yeah i would do such a thing. My bluntness in this matter could really cut you through. I forgot what did i want to talk about. Oh yeah, does anyone have a plan on new year? Let's stay up all night and go out. Who wants to join? I'll beg my mom to let me go out. I really hope i can. I want to see firework again. Who wants to come? Ooooo... This sounds good. I want to enjoy my new year night with my friend. I wonder if my mom lets me. I want to go. I'll check out with my mom and if all is done, then i'm going. The wild party baby,,, Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment