Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm dead tired and my hand seem to be giving out some sort of reminder or warning you might say. It happened a long time ago. I can't remember whether i mention about my wrist and how it pained me to the point i have to stop kneading the dough. The true and real reason why i stop selling curry puff. I did told you about my business thing right but since my wrist hurts a lot after wrestling with flour and dough. This time i hurt my arm. I can't bend my arm since last night. But after bandaging it, i finally be able to bend a bit. I don't know what i do with it but i'm thinking it's the way i'm typing right now. I don't have a chair and a table that is comfortable for me in my room so i usually lean down and using both of my hand to take all the weight from my body. So, probably that's why. Plus, these past few days, i've been using my hand a lot. I overdid it again. As usual.

Anyway, my arm is not really that important, so i don't really want to bother about that. Daisy, i left you some personal thing again. I want to talk about that last night but i think i got you bored with everything else. Gosh, my hand hurt. I shouldn't be typing now. Daisy, i really do wonder what or how will i react if i do meet 'him'? Do i run away and lie when he's the one that i've been waiting for or do i accept him and his feelings by returning the same feeling that i had back at him. Which is it? Sometimes, i do fear my own devilish way or my exaggerating emotion that can easily make me act like an idiot at the same time. This head of mine give me two option if i really do meet 'The One'. But no, i'm not going to tell you my biggest secret. Hell yeah it will be my biggest story or secret of all time. The reason i talk about this (although i keep on telling my friend that i'm trying my hardest to close the door to my heart) is because my heart flutters and beats fast enough that i could hardly keep up with it for no reason at all. I felt like he's getting closer and gosh i feel like watching a thriller movie for putting me in this situation. If you were to ask me who is and where is he, i wouldn't be able to tell you either. But somehow i just felt like he is getting close. Who will find him? Is it me or my parent? I don't know. It could be something else but the presence is strong enough but.... Never mind. I must be an idiot after all for believing in that. Nah, it's probably nothing. Cause whenever i said something out loud, nothing really works so that is why i'm announcing it here cause of course it will go publicly. So i don't have any worries of it coming true. I told you, sometimes even i can get scare of my own way.

Besides that freaking emotion, i haven't do much besides vacuuming the house and during evening my mom ask me to make more of Rissoles since the one that we made yesterday is nearly finished. It has been a while since i last ate it. I wouldn't eat it anywhere else except from my own house. I'm a bit picky when it comes to my favourite food. That is why my mom is worrying the fact that i prefer home made rather than buying from the stalls. She's worried about other matters as well and i won't mention it here. Eventually, i solve all that by learning the things that i need to know by using my new talent. I wonder if it's new or not. Ooohhh,, I seem to get evil the last time i check my head. Bwahahahaha. Hell, back to the Rissoles thing, my sis ordered some so yeah, i'll be the one whose bringing it. Another heavy stuff to bring. I can see my head getting all dark and cloudy.

Daisy, i might not bring this laptop. I'm thinking of buying a new one. (What am i? A rich girl out of nowhere?) I was thinking only. Which means i have to work damn hard to suck all the money from my sis. She's the one who offered me the money so i'm just taking when there's offer. Bwhahahaha. Daisy, seriously don't make that face. I know you really know me that much but gosh, i wouldn't plan for it. (*grin) I'm such an angel-like and how dare you accuse me for planning the whole scheme. Shame on you Daisy. *big smile. Confession, lets just say i'm just voicing out my opinion. Stop that Daisy. Pardon me, whoever reading this, call me crazy, insane and such but that doesn't change the fact that i am who i am. I could write a pretty good script if i want to. Well, i'm in the middle of my writing and tons of idea just flow out of me. So that is the reason why i need a new laptop. I need to key in my personal things to create something incredible. Believe me when i say that cause i will be the surprise to those who don't believe me. Tsk. I'm giving people hope and pressure onto myself. A nutcase i am indeed. All in all, i'll tell you whether i'm bringing this laptop or not cause i'm worried about something else. That's all from me. No, there won't be entertainment like yesterday. I'm stingy so ask me again and i shall drown you. Until then Daisy. 

P/S : Loving you is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment