Monday, December 27, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I just stuffed myself with cracker. I'm hungry for some reason. Well i should be since i didn't eat rice for the whole day. That include yesterday also. My mom made soup and it's vegetable soup. You probably think that i won't eat it. You're wrong. That is the only way to get me eat vegetable. And of course i won't refuse it and such since i love the taste of it somehow. Don't ask me why i like it that way but refuse to eat it other than making it a soup cause i don't have the heart to explain. After all i don't see why i have to explain so many things. And i don't see anyone asking me why so why do i have to bother myself. I'm being hard-headed again. Forget that.
This is the moment where i need a lot of brain damage. I'm a worrier and i really can't help it. You know i'll be leaving and off to my sister's place in a couple of days and the day is getting nearer. I'm worried. Fine, i'll tell you Daisy. I'm going this Wednesday. And it is such a short time. The problem is right now the boxes haven't been move out from the room to the store room cause the store room is not done yet. Yes, i am worried. I'm worried cause if that store room is not done before Wednesday then i won't be able to help my mom to move it. If i have such a reliable sister than i wouldn't be this worried but they sure can make me pissed off in this matter. Lazy bum, lots of them. They annoyed me. That is why i'm making my hair more gray than black. I'm getting old thinking of this complicated matter. Let's just hope that my sister will help. I guess they're not doing anything cause i'm here, in this house. But i'm sure they will help my mom. They couldn't be so unreliable and heartless couldn't they? I'll have a talk to them before i leave. My head starts to hurt. I think too much. But i pray to Allah The Almighty to keep my parent safe and protected while i'm not around. That is all i could do for now. There are times i need to leave and i guess this answers it. Mom, dad please be safe and take care of yourself. I'll be back and will always be there if you needed me.
Somehow i feel ease. Yup, i'm leaving this Wednesday Daisy. I'll miss my friends while i'm gone. And of course my mom. At my sis's place i might have time to update you or i might miss a day or two cause my workloads is not the same like what i have here. Here, my freedom is still in my control. But there, i can't stand when my sister nags me. She has taken the role of my mother and it kills my ear when she nag. Really, women stop nagging. It's a bad habit. Duh, i'll be getting that habit sooner or later. Smack myself in the head. Ugh... I can't help but imagining myself nag like my sister. It is not a pretty sight. Well, back to the point. My time can be my greatest enemy there and i need to sleep early as possible cause i need to wake up early in the morning. To make things short, my job will be like being a house maid. So, hell yeah things could challenge my temper. And i'm pretty worried if my brother-in-law bring me back to his workplace again. Cause i prefer do my own thing rather than handling their work. I'm annoyed over their behaviour there. So, they better prepare me the whole information before i overturned the table for them. All in all, i'll try to keep you update and just keep on waiting cause i always wait for you. (You!!!)

I guess i'm off now. Before that, some sharing with you. This is the song i've been listening to lately. Since i can't find the video of the song that i wanted to share with you, so i'm sharing you something else but from the same artist. The song that i want to share with you is called Blue Without You but i can't find it so i'm sharing you Touche Mon Amour (Touch by Love). I learn a bit of French too you know. Actually i want to give this song to 'hims' but i don't want to break my vow to never message or contact 'hims' anymore. Both of them. That's why i put s at the back. Anyway, enjoy.



The video might not be perfect since i don't have any idea how to fix the size but at least you get to hear it. Sorry for the quality. Until then Daisy.

P/S : Daisy, will i meet him? The One? Somehow i'm missing someone but who?

No comments:

Post a Comment