Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

'All my bags are packed, i'm ready to go,,, I'm standing here outside your door,,, I hate to wake you up, to say goodbye,,,lalalala,,,' The infamous song that i keep on singing if i ever go away. Last time i usually sing it out loud for a few days or maybe weeks but now i'm only singing either for my own ear or a day before i leave town. I'm not really sure about the lyrics but i always sing it like that. Yes, i could have checked the lyric and so on but i always want my way. Indeed, destroying the lyric you may call it. I'm leaving in few hours more and i wonder if i could sleep like the dead tonight. I'm going to miss my room, my novels, my precious black book and the room that i spend most of my time in. I think it's my own place. Although i've been itching to get rid of the bed inside my room but i think i'll have to wait a little longer on that. I don't really mind waiting that long cause i know there's always something special in between. Maybe. It's the only way for me to coax my own lonely heart. Gosh, i sound so dramatic.

Unfortunately Daisy, i think you might miss me a lot. Or maybe not. I am someone who's a bit hard to predict. But 90% of it, i'm sure that you might miss me. Why i say that? I'm not bringing the laptop. It seems i'm too lazy to bring it plus it's heavy and the other reason because i don't like having my hand full whenever i'm going to the airport and such. I got nervous a lot. I have so many to think and i might be forgetting the things that i brought with me if i have my hand full. I need a watch. Darn it. Wondering what happen to my Esprit's watch? Well, it is not in a good shape and after all it was a memory between me and him so i don't want to wear it. I prefer it that way. Last time i give back the things that i got from my ex but now since i'm far away eventually i decided to keep it. The ring and the watch, it is still in my property. Hold it, why i'm talking about this??? I thought i said i need a new watch. Well, that is correct, i do need a watch right now especially with me keep on going here and there. It's hard without a watch. I can't believe there's so many things i need to buy. And i can't believe i'm going to baby sit my niece nephews. Did i mention that? I'll mention it later. So Daisy, after hearing that, would you have miss me? I know you won't cause i still bring you everywhere i go and let you enter my very own world. People may have think that i am just some crazy girl who escape from mental asylum and decided to write a letter to you who called Daisy. No wonder people keep on asking that same question over and over again. But please, bear with me. I'll explain it later. When i'm ready Daisy. And you know it too. Here we go again. Blast it.

I'll be baby sitting my nephews. Now that is some interesting experience. I'm asking for a death sentence. I am not so fond of kids except for my own nephews so whatever they do i usually laugh it off. Yes they are brats but that's how kids are. Right now, i'm thinking how to take care of them. I don't really know how to take care them except making them sleep. That is the only thing i'm good at. Heh. Well, i'll see what i'm going to do about that. I know i can handle it somehow. I'm just lazy like a sloth who prefers to sleep that is. So, tough luck on me. I have to sacrifice a lot of things to gain more happiness. I'm fine with it and seriously, i am fine. 

Darn, i'm going to miss my novels. I think i need to reread all of them before i'm getting drug by my freaking imagination. I know i can remember bits of every moment inside the novels that i read but i have a problem of feeling overjoyed and laugh to myself when thinking about it. And somehow my imagination paint more than meets the eye. I'm only imagining the moment not the 'thing'. What am i a pervert??? You should listen more to my story before you can say such. Daisy, i wish i could write tons more so that you won't be missing me much and i won't be feeling such a heartache. Here it goes again. My freaking hunch. But truly, i really hope you won't be missing me that much. Gosh, i'm getting emotional in this one. I'm leaving my parent and went off to my sis. I might be coming this February but that all is still become a question. But i'm 100% sure i'll be going back again. So, wait for me until then Daisy and all of you. Daisy, i'm ready. Ready.... I meant it. Until then Daisy. I love you and please be healthy. Saying it is never enough when i found you. Until then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment