Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm cold. My body ached. I really feel like i'm getting old before the my own age. It is the sign of getting myself a fever if i pushed myself way too hard. I don't know why i worked so hard and i don't want to doubt my reasons any longer. Daisy, i'm so tired. My throat is killing me. Probably due to the dust. They finally done it. They smashed the wall and the toilet. Now the house is fill with dust and i don't know why i'm a bit weak and my health seems to be not in good condition. Did i eat properly? I can't remember. Somebody should have just shot me in the head if i'm unable to tell about the simple thing.

Daisy, i thought you were supposed to lend me your strength. How come i feel all weak and feverish? I had to take Panadol for that and still i have a problem with my sleeping hour. I shouldn't have been tempted by this so called technology thing. Well, i'm not actually. I was writing my stories and i connect to the internet to get myself inspired and as usual, i don't have enough discipline in me that i easily stray away. I should have close down my Facebook and ignore my blog for a year. A year??? I'll be in the mental asylum end of that year. I have too many stories but got no one to talk to and no one can possibly ask the question that i like to answer. Yes, i know there's handphone and such but seriously, don't you get tired of messaging and talking over the phone? Maybe it has been a while since i last done most of the stuff so i was the one who feel tired of messaging and talking over the phone. Don't ask me what is the use of handphone and such. I probably say to make it easier for my mom to call me when i'm out of sight. That is all. Gah,,, Daisy, give me your strength this time. I need to be healthy. I wonder why i change the topic in the blink of an eye. Don't ask. I wouldn't know the answer as well. 

You might be wondering what is the verdict between me and my friend. Well, i don't know as well. Lets just hope for a better future and understanding. Nope, i'm not angry no matter how you think it is. I told you, my anger can only last for a couple of hours or a day. That is all. Although the issue will keep on brought upon every day until it finally settles i still won't be angry. I learned about it while i was fixing my temper. If it does go on longer than a day that could mean two things. Either i was completely hurt,heartbroken and unable to coax myself or i was just being stubborn. That is all.

I'll be missing my friends again. It's always like this. Whenever they are close to me, i will be the one whose leaving them. Whenever i'm here, they're the one that's far away. I guess time become our greatest enemy whenever we're close. I'll be leaving and still think when exactly i'll be back. My heart feels heavy so suddenly. I guess i'm still thinking about my parent. I wonder if my sister can look upon them while i'm gone. I'm still worried. And i'm also worried about my new work at my sister's place. It could be anything but i hope not the office thing again. I realize that i don't really like being cooped up in the small cubic spot for a limited edition move. So much for describing it. Although the pay is a lot and so on but i prefer my freedom rather than money. Money doesn't really concern me unless i was thinking of running away. I learned that while being jobless. Money i have to earned and lose it. But freedom it is something that i should keep wherever i go. At least that is worth fighting for. I would love to say what my new work is but wait until my embarrassment subside. You might think it's pointless being embarrassed on it but i guess my pride might hurt a bit. But since i love doing it and enjoyed it then i am fine. I said a lot now. I should stop now Daisy. Until then Daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment