Thursday, December 16, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Keep yourself hidden from them Daisy. I am not the one having a lot of secrets but i keep what's precious to me. At least i'm saving that untainted part for myself and for you Daisy. I wish i could remember the happy moment and recall it back whenever i needed. But that one particular day, ruined everything. I missed the old me. The one who didn't have much too worry about and just get on with my life. It was a joyful and very meaningful for me. Back then,,,, 
Yes, back then Daisy. You see, i'm not someone who had a negative thoughts wherever i went. While i was in Taiwan, i don't bother what people say or do. I just thought of being happy. For me, during that moment i discovered my talent for singing, dancing and writing poem. I learn all that. I remember how i love learning new things and how i love to be experiencing new things. I enjoyed reading books and learning while i was in Taiwan. It certainly bring out the best in me. The hidden me. But when i got back to my own place, my hometown, it killed everything. Ever since i get that letter. I remember, i used to smile all the time and nothing to worry about. Except that, i had a hard time learning my own language again but i'm planning to take everything slowly. So, that is what i did. I was happy at that time. Happy how they accepted me and such but i forgot, i forgot the people can be so cruel. I forgot all about that. It happened, that damn letter ruin everything and i'm unable to bring myself up after that attack. It keeps on bringing me down no matter what. I got no one to turn to. So i acted all cool and mighty. I never bother to learn new things anymore nor did i care. I just make things worse. That one thing lead to another. Yes, all this time i'm blaming that damn letter. I don't know who wrote it but i can never forgive him/her anymore. So, when i see the chance of getting out of the school is through a massive failure, i went for it. Yup, i flunk in my important test so that i can get out of the place. And that is where i wasted my happiness and learn how to put on a mask. I lost my interest and everything. Now, I'm still recovering. Yes, i did tell someone about this but they just don't understand. They don't really know how it feel so they just say what they ought to say. It's killing when i hear them talking and saying it's nothing and forget about it. It still do hurt. So, i rather not say anything about it anymore. Daisy, right now, i'm trying my best to recover. Recover my own heart. Save myself before i keep drowning even further. I finally talk about it but it doesn't mean i'll forgive that person. 

I'm sorry for being cruel to your eye. I've become who i am today because i was unable to keep the positivity in me. I'm not strong enough at that time. But now i'll fight for my past and i'm still struggling for it. I'll fight for my happiness. I won't see them again and i won't have to see them again. Daisy, warm me with your embrace. I don't think i can take this anymore. I'm still hurt deep down. It keeps bleeding all over again. I'm scared but i'll fight this battle. I don't know what i'm rambling right now. I guess i better sign off now. I have enough distraction about my past. Talking about this really drive me at my wits end. I'm sorry Daisy. I better sign off now. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment