Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm sleepy. Until then Daisy.............................


Nah, just kidding. But i am very sleepy indeed. Must be the coffee that my mom made for the workers this afternoon. Drive me insane. Or probably the game that i played on my dad's handphone since he left it at home. So, i took advantage of it and paid the price. My head feels the very dizzy right now and as usual when my head starts giving off the sign of dizziness or pain, automatically it will make me feel sleepy and such. So yeah, i'm pretty sleepy right now. Sorry, if i'm unable to say something good for you. I know you need to hear my word sometimes but today will be the exception. I'm counting days now Daisy.

Before i buzz off, there's something i want to share. But i'll be posting the song in this blog tomorrow. Or maybe not. You know i'm not so fond of sharing what i like to other people who can't keep their mouth shuts or even respect what i love. So, maybe not. I'm just telling you this, i've watch GTOP world premier release album. Or something like that. The music that i listen to and never gets tired of it. I love the meaning of every song that they compose. Tomorrow, their MV will be out and yes, i'll be supporting them. As a VIP of course i'll be the one adding the number of their website. Being a die hard fan of their combo and their everything is so intriguing. I'm glad i had a life. I guess, that's all. Until then Daisy.

P/S : A little something for you Daisy.

'Shed me no tears of yours,
For i can never wipe it anymore,
The hand can never be too long to reach,
Cause i sense the pain that you have,
Hear me Daisy, if you can,
As i can never be by your side forever and always.'

2 comments: