Sunday, December 12, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Sorry for the absent last night. Well, since my sister is on holiday i have to tolerate with her annoying demands. If you're asking me why i don't bother to argue or smack her head off, probably because i trained myself not to snapped easily when it comes to my family member. Even if it kills me to hear her tantrum and such i'll have to bear it all. It is pretty annoying and sometimes i did snapped when i don't feel like playing a good sister role. I'm not so angel-like most of the time. Hell no. Don't think it that way. Life can be really surprising if one knows what i really think of and what i'm capable of doing. I don't want to go into detail. Yes, i might not be around quite sometime and i won't be updating much since my sister's demand and such. I don't want to deal with her pleading or whatever tantrum that she's capable of doing that can tick me off. I had a feeling i will be evil if i try to tolerate with her. My mood swings easily and this is not the time to be playing the good role. I won't be long. Just want to mention that my grandma is hospitalized. She broke her leg again. The operation was successful. Nothing to be worried about, i guess. I'm not that close with my grandma so you could say i don't feel anything towards that news. I know, i'm being heartless but i guess i accept things already. So, i think i'm prepared for whatever it is that i might lose one day. You know what i meant. It sounds easy but i know things could get ugly. But, i'm struggling here and will keep on doing so. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment