Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm still here and will always be. I thought i make everyone to prepare that i won't be updating anything. Well, it seems it have been paid and i can go online normally. The best thing is, i don't have to say goodbye anymore. Interesting isn't it? Which part, i don't know. I don't really have much to say Daisy. I don't know if i should share anything tonight. I'm afraid i won't be saying anything on what happen today. I am not being secretive about it nor there is anything that you need to be worried about. But i just want to have a moment for myself. I can't believe i'm avoiding you, Daisy. Forgive me but trust me in this. I'll share with you no matter what it is. But it doesn't mean i'm telling the whole thing. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment