Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

You must have thought i won't be updating anything right now. Well, i wasn't suppose to be updating anything at all since i thought the broadband die today. That is what i thought but clearly it have not died. Lovely, isn't it. You must have miss me? Did you? Probably not. What was i suppose to be thinking? Ermm, lets see, i'll be thinking that someone waited for my update just like i waited for someone's else update and maybe someone did take notice on the dull, lame me. Well, that is what i think. Using you as my attraction am i? Since the guy nowadays are dense, high standard and blind so that is why i'm using you but that doesn't mean i'm looking for someone. I thought i did told you that i still love the way i am right now. Meaning, love being single.


I won't be long lingering here. I'm just dropping by and saying a lot gibberish matter than just intelligent one. Have i ever talk intelligently? I don't know. What do you think? Daisy, in case i won't be able to update or you haven't heard a word from me just so you know that i have my reason and i will tell you sooner about it. If i have the chance. I have a lot of harder times and i can handle it no matter what. Right now, i want some peace and quite. I know you would give me those two cause you always want to placate with my needs but sometimes it is not wrong to tell me what is wrong.(I dare you!!!) I'm not threatening but you know how i am and i know for certain how my mood can swing 360 degrees over a simple critic. In case you do care about me, just tell me what is wrong and what is right. I'm a good listener although a hard one to be influence. Unless i see what you see. Alright? Are we a-okay now? 

I better get back to what i wanted to do at the first place and try to finish it. I really hope i can finish it by then. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment