Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

"Will you marry me, D?" Like hell i would. Did i surprise you? Wahahaha. Did that on purpose. The reason why i did that? Well, i'm just testing myself. What would i answer if someone does ask me that question right now. It turns out my heart give that kind of answer. I don't regret it. Yes, i am feeling lonely,cold and such but no, i don't to have any commitment yet. Too early. Way too early. I'm contradicting myself. The longer i see what happen around me, the longer i don't want any commitment. But as a Muslim i have to. Which is it? I don't know. I hear too many things and see too many. This is why i don't want to grow up way too quickly. I learn too quickly. As if. Well, from my point of view. I see too many things, learn it too fast but refuse to use it straight away. Thing could get really messy if i do so. Although i'm not smart academically but at least i have a better knowledge besides the theory that i would debate on. Again??? Daisy, how many times have i told you to smack me right in the face if i do stray away from the topic. (i dare you!!!) My answer is still no. I don't want to get married now. Too many question to ask and it's a bother. Ask me another day and see if i'll answer the way you want me to.


What is wrong with people today? Don't get so lovey-dovey towards me or get close to me all of sudden. I wonder why they do such a thing. Guys, i'm not going to die tomorrow, so stop crowding my room or my Facebook. It must have been a nightmare. I need to wake up. Seriously, what is wrong with my sisters? And what's wrong with everyone? They're like chewing gum. Sticking so close and it annoys me. Somehow. I'm not used to this stuff. They use to stay away from me and i like to isolate myself. I like the feeling of alone while i'm busy with my own head. With them around, i really feel uncomfortable. I know i shouldn't but for years i was left like that. If it was 20 years earlier or such, i wouldn't mind. But here i am, feeling weird and all sorts. I don't understand them. I think they're alien. Too weird. Weirdos. 

I was suppose to be concentrating on my story tonight. Since the unexpected happen, i can't help it. I have to stop doing what i want to do. Now i have to wait for the mood to come again. Otherwise i won't be able to write anything good. I'll start trash talking and such. I don't want my story to be like that. Everything is off today. I can't concentrate. The environment and what's happening today are not helpful. Can someone please send me a nice photo that i can look upon or better take me to that place so i can have a piece of quiet. Whatever. Daisy, i can't concentrate on what i should talk about right now. So i guess, i'm off. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment