Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

No, i'm not going to be concerned as others about the new month and etc. Yes, i've become a gloomy, dark and unapproachable person. I don't care anymore. No one bothers about my freaking life. What i wanted and how i wanted it. I've endured as much as i can just for their own and now i want a part of mine free from their grasp. I think, i'll be making a move on it. I'm going to find a way to get myself out. Enough is enough. I'm not asking for anything big and expensive. All i'm asking is somewhere far from them. Their troubles and such. My head hurt and i feel suffocate. I already told my mom i want a vacation but she want to send me to my sister. That is not a vacation. If it's about money, i can earn it using everything and every way i can. I know it's a tough world but i can survive it. I really need to get out of this house. Daisy, i don't know what to cry about. My idiocy or my believe in them or my love for them. I really don't know. This really troubles me. I think, i'm going to vanish one day. Once i make everything ready, i'll be gone and breaking everyone's heart. Asking for their forgiveness and their understanding is a different matter. If they can't forgive me for choosing this path then i guess i'm fine with it. I really did hope they understand. It hurt. It really does. What is the use of me being honest about it when it turns out they still want their own way. I'm too hurt over this. It's enough. Daisy, one day. It will come. I have a place to go. I have a way to earn money and i'm going there sooner. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment