Monday, November 22, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

How interesting to see blogging early in the morning and during this hour. Is it suppose to be interesting. I'm bored. That is mainly the reason why i turn to you. I still have a lot of things to share and although it will be repetitive but bear with me. It's not like i'm telling you about myself everyday. It comes with the mood. And right now, i'm too bored to do anything and i was thinking of going out. I don't know where but maybe just somewhere. Probably the place that is not crowded. Would you care to join me Daisy? I'll tell you the name of the place and we will meet each other there perhaps? What do you think?

Daisy, i told my mom already about what i plan to do and she looks a bit happy with my confession but the problem is money. I guess everywhere we go we still need money. Unless i'm staying in a jungle or a secluded place that needed hard work rather than money. Experience is richer than everything. That is my opinion of course. Why do i care about other people's head. Okay, now i'm contradicting myself. Well, here's the thing maybe for certain point of view i care and for certain things i don't really bother about it. I'm not a genius to begin with but i do have an interesting way of thinking. Maybe but i would like to think so cause so far, i haven't met anyone with a little bit of the thing in their head. They all play by the rule and not knowing the rule itself can actually lead them to a dull life. Probably. Unless they do know how to enjoy. Unlike me, i'm not a bird or anything that should be put inside a cage. I'm not like that. I always have my tricks to everything and sometimes it become the real thing. You can't really know what's the real thing to begin with. Like i always mention i use my charm without anyone noticing a thing. I'm not an angel. I warn them as much and it is up to them.

My aunt and my uncle are coming over right now. Here i am doing a lot of gibberish than a normal talk. I can't remember when i had my normal conversation. Must be a long time ago. Well, no one really bother what i'm doing and i bet they never think of me. Does it sound like i'm being senile? Must be the age, the boredom and my lack of adventure. 

Somebody please tell me to finish my own topic. Okay, i'm continuing my first topic. About my plan. Yes, i told my mom about it. And i told you about the financial. Yes, i seem to have a problem about that but i have my solution about it. And i think my mom is still considering about my plan. Since she won't allow me to start my own business than i guess i better do something else that she will agreed upon. Unfortunately, the financial matter really block my way. Are you curious about what in the world my plan are? Too bad, that is the only thing that i'm going to say. Bear with me Daisy. One day, i'll tell you about it. I'm sure you can guess right away and i must be out of my mind but i'm bored. That is all i'm going to say in that matter. 

Did i tell you the reason why i'm being rejected the other day Daisy? According to him, he can't afford of what? I don't even know what he can't afford of. I thought i make it clear that i don't bother about the money, the bling, the car, the house and whatever it is. I just want him to love me. I know he can do that but it seems he doesn't get it no matter how clear i state it out. Maybe he's just giving me a sound reason and some lame excuses so that i can give up on him. Fine, i'll do so. Do i look like a heart broken person? If i allow it then maybe other people can see how my heart look like at the moment. I've been through a lot type of love and maybe that is why i should toughen up. My relationship is a failure. But then the other party seem to be going on steadily. Some got married, some are thinking about marrying and some are enjoying their time. I guess a good luck follows them when i left.
What i'm sharing with you is just another past of mine. My past that i seem to be having a hard time to forget. A future also included which i seem to be having a hard time to discover and achieve. Nothing is free in this world. Life don't ask money from you but ask your strength, your weakness and your everything to keep on living. That is what i see and i will keep on believing it. It's my eye and i see what happen around me. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment