Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Act like nothing happen and when something does happen let's just be calm. Gosh, i'm bored. Totally bored. Hell yeah, i'm bored. Tell me what am i suppose to do? I can't find new entertainment and my mom suspect me being a lesbian. What is wrong exchanging message with my friend and i can't help it if most of my friend are in the same gender. I don't know what to call them although i know they're female. But i can't call them girls since they're in mid-20s. Ladies? I don't know. Probably. It feels weird calling them that. Let's just stick to female. Mom, i can't help it. I don't feel comfortable at all exchanging message with opposite sex without making them thinking that i'm flirting with them, without making them feel anything, without them misunderstood my meaning and without them bothering me. They talk too much or too quite for me. Or doesn't get any of the humour that i told them. It is not a failure if they manage to understand what i meant. I'm too serious, i know but i can't help it. Look at my father. I rarely see him laugh at anything. But ever since he retire i see a lot of things from him. Laugh, make joke (a failure) and smile. Now i'm taking the serious side of him but i know how to have fun if one manage to bring out the wild in me. I'm bored Daisy.


I asked for something else today. Before i forgot did i mention about my plan and the result? I check the website and all, turns out it's only for the Sabah resident. But i haven't give up. I know i'll be able to find something else or elsewhere. Or maybe i didn't read it correctly. I'm blinded by disappointment. I really need to set my head straight. I think there's a reason my staying. I always believe that when my mom told me not to go or when something else occurs. Doesn't mean i'm giving up. My name wouldn't be that if i give up just like that. Aaaa,, Here i am sighing about my own life. Like what one of my friend said. No life, no updates, no boyfriend,,,probably we don't belong in this planet. I have to agree with her. If only i remember what planet i came from. I would love to go back instead of staying in the planet earth. The problem is now, i'm used too oxygen. Wonder if i'll able to breathe in the fresh air. Seriuosly,,,,,, I'm going out and i'm going to find someone to be my greatest husband (i don't even know what i meant by that). The man that i'm searching for has extinct. Don't bother. I know you're there Daisy. I'm still young (as if). 

Daisy, should i make you mine then? Make you fall for me? Should i make you see what exactly i've been hiding?(flirting moment) I can act like a guy sometimes. No man has ever says this type of thing anymore and i bet that is exactly what every female has been waiting for. The reason why they wait for years. I suggest men to get themselves at least one historical romance so that they can have a higher success. Believe me. I know. Probably. But it's worth a try. Be a rake if you care but be a honorable rake. Oh dear. I give them too much. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment