Monday, November 29, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

This might be a short post. Might. Don't put too much hope in it. Anyway, something is bugging me. Every night seems to be cold one for me and i had a hard time sleeping soundly. I'm always awake complaining the cold. I'm using air-cond. I know i could turn it off but the problem is i'm too lazy to switch on the fan. It doesn't have any remote. So just like any other night, i sleep with air-cond turned on and it was pretty cold. Even my sweater and my blanket don't give me the warm that i needed. But last was different. Very different indeed and i still wonder about it. I felt so warm and my back don't feel cold at all. Even my toes, my leg, my face and my hand don't feel cold at all. I felt like someone was beside me but might be just my imagination. Seriously, i really do need to get my feet on the ground. But seriously, last night i slept so soundly and by the time i woke up my room is bright already. I didn't even wake up in the middle of the night like i always do. I'm glad that i feel warm when i needed heat. Although it is a mystery but i'm grateful for the warmth. It gave me a lot of strength somehow. You might not get what i meant and why this is so meaningful for me. I've live my life not depending on anyone. When trouble hits me, i face it alone while protecting the one i care. The one whom i thought were my friends, i do everything i can to protect them. The family, although they lashed out on me certain times, i still do everything i could to lighten their burden. Throughout this whole thing sometimes at night i fall asleep thinking if i could lean on someone's shoulder or someone would give me their strength so i can mend my own heart. It really hurt. I feel empty and cold. I really do wish sometime, someday one person will take me away from the pain that i created on my own. For the sake of love i'm vulnerable to everything around me. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment