Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I didn't eat rice again. I wonder what the heck is wrong with me but i did eat rice yesterday. So i think i'm going to be okay today and hopefully i can make myself eat rice again. Usually if i don't eat rice i'll stuff myself with bread but i didn't do neither and that is probably the reason why i got attacked. There are times when i don't feel like eating. When my sleeping habit becomes abnormal, my head fill up with something and when i'm thinking too hard about other things. Don't bother to ask what i'm thinking and what made me so busy like this. I'm not busy. I'm just being lazy. I don't particularly like being lazy cause it is not in my nature. But still, i am not a morning person. I don't like waking up so early. I had enough of those when i studied back in the old days. Whatever. I'm not going to fuss about this whole thing again. I've been doing that every now and then.

Daisy, i was planning to do something but i'm waiting some sort of signs. No, i won't tell you what it is. (I keep on getting on your nerve right by doing this?) You'll soon find out cause i want a complete confirmation. I need to discuss one of my friend about it and hopefully my parent allow me to do so. I think my solitary life leads my sanity to a twisted place. I do wonder how far i might go if i show how hard i work. I might even break the boundaries of my own. It is something that i should be proud of but i seem to be so scared that i might hurt someone for being so selfish. With this thought in my head, i become a slave to one's mind. My friend was right about that. I am fond at her words cause surprisingly she give a sound advice when you needed it the most and i guess i give her the same thing also. I talked about her before. The one that i said i rarely spoke, call and message to. But we understand each other perfectly. Might be because our interest and our head is unreachable to others. I feel comfortable talking and be honest to her. Unlike my other friends, i tend to be their nurse but to her, she gave me the feeling that i can say whatever i want and be myself. If i hate, i should say so and if i like it we go crazy about it. I'm not comparing my other friends with her and i understand if they might be hurt in what i say. But believe me, i don't mean it that way. In my point of view, i cherished everyone. Each one of them cause they are different. How they think of me, what are our memories together, their traits and everything about them. I think i'm using my charm again. You understand what i mean by that, right?

Daisy, i was hoping that i could sleep throughout the night but because of the coldness that's creeping up and my blanket don't seem to give the perfect heat, it got me awake. It's a disaster. I told myself to go online tonight but my head plays a funny scene and heartwarming one. It got my heart fluttering. In the end i burst out laughing and stop when i realize i was alone in my dark room. Thank goodness all of my family members are sleeping at that time. Otherwise they might check up upon me and ask whatever is the matter with my head. Must be the burger that i ate for my dinner and it got my head imagining something funny, heartwarming and full of love. I do have something wrong with my head. Oh Daisy, it's impossible to erase the feeling of love is it not? I miss falling in love. When the time is right maybe i might give myself a chance again. Maybe i might forgive myself. Right? Now, it's too early. I'm 23 and going to be 24 next year. It might be nice to find the love of my life while i didn't see it coming. Until then Daisy. I love you. I'm using my charm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment