Thursday, November 11, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I think i'm going mad, insane or have mental disorder. Something like that. All of that from the overly loaded love and imagination and remembering the things that i treasure from my favourite historical novels and of course my shoujo manga. Ah,,, I love my life. No one can even enter that side of my world. Well, probably because i never open that part of mine to anyone. Yes, love is beautiful as well as the pain that you have to go through. Unbelievable. Somebody, pull me down and let me feel gravity again. Wait, that doesn't sound right. I meant let me face the reality again. What does gravity got to do with what i'm seeing. I told you, i'm going insane, nuts and crazy. I laugh when i feel like it and say some freaking love quote or lines from the manga or the novels. I don't know what i'm suppose to do. I should stop before i embarrassed myself and clearly making people stay away from me. Oh my goodness. What the devil.

No wonder i don't bother to know about other people's life. I'm too busy keeping my feet on the ground. I'm busy reaching my happiness as well as maintaining my relationship with my parents and my other siblings. Although it might take some time but i know it will happen. You might guess what might happen but i think that is much of the hint. In any relationship peacefulness can be boring. Of course you won't need to do any killing or being envy. You just have to see them as your family. There is the different. Your family can never be your friend. Cause between it there's a difference. Yeah, some might disagree with me and so on but in my family we can never think them as a friend. In friends we can lie whatever you want, do whatever you and not worrying disobeying the rule or command. We can quarrel and break that bond, all in all no limit to destruction. But in family, there's a limit in everything. Of course you're doing the same thing like what you did to your friend lie, quarrel, envy and etc but you always got back together cause you're a family. No matter how big your mistake is they forgive you and still teach you about life. Some might think it's irritating but if you do open your eye, your mind and heart you might see there's more than meets the eye. Trust me. Friends and family it's a whole lot different thing.

I wonder why i got myself into such a serious matter. See what i'm talking about? I told you i'm going insanely crazy because of the happiness that i happen to have today and i really do hope i can keep it forever in my heart. My precious happiness. Until then Daisy. I know you're happy cause i am. The sun starts to shine again.

1 comment:

  1. Be strong dear.. We always with you. If there any prob..juz let us know. Peace :)

    ReplyDelete