Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

To Zai, i wish i could give you that pizza but since you're far away, i have to eat it all alone. Maybe next time we'll eat together.


That is my reply for my dear friend. I hope she's feeling well right now and i really do hope she can her way out. I'm not telling you anymore than that Daisy. You can do anything you want but i won't tell you not more and not less. Daisy, when i let my feeling overwhelm me, i feel so empty lately and i wonder why i kept thinking about someone lately. I don't want to think about anyone, if possible i want to lock away the feeling of love somewhere deep in my heart. I wonder what is it i'm afraid of beside my past of not wanting to have any relationship. No, correction, i do want to have a new relationship but i just don't dare to go any further than that. That seems the problem cause it somehow make me look desperate to find someone that i want to love. I'm reminded myself of one of the manga that i read and kept. I hate this part of mine. I blushed when they use endearments at me and i keep on having a wrong judgment. I guess, when it comes to guys it's my weak point of all. I hate to admit all this thing. It's not going to lead me nowhere.

Daisy, beside feeling there's a big empty hole in my heart, i'm also feeling nostalgic and the funny thing is, i miss you. I don't know why but i miss you so much. Weird right? I wonder if you're there somewhere. Until then Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. yeah....miss u 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10....he3....mkn pizza....wo yao....mkn byk2...

    zai...

    ReplyDelete