Sunday, November 7, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It's pretty cold. Been raining for almost like everyday. Not complaining. But it's just that i'm sooooo cold. Freezing. Even my blanket don't help me much. Nor my fat give me the heat that i need. I guess i understand now why you need other people's heat. In my case, i can't do any of those. Although i've dream about being embrace by someone but it is truly impossible for me. I can't. I don't like having another more skin contact and that includes having anyone touch me without reason. I know it sounds quite weird but i just don't like it ever since that day. I'm too aware of my surroundings. I just don't like it cause it feels like they're setting me on fire. Every touch that anyone make it makes me pissed off for no reason. So that is the reason why i can't be having anymore skin contact unless you're my cat. They have fur so i don't really care. If human being, i suggest you stay away from me. Try to avoid touching me.


I wonder what the heck i'm saying. Out of nowhere i'm talking about my dislike. How easy can i be? I'm sooo cold. I can't think of anything to write for now. i'm fighting against the coldness in me so i can't really think what i want to say for long. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment