Saturday, November 6, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm quite happy for now. Although i did nothing at all and there's not even any progress in my life. I'm still single and still talking to you Daisy and also still here. I don't really have any exciting story so this would be a dull one. Bear with me. I know someday things might get a little interesting. Be prepare to bring along your blanket, pillow and perhaps you may include your own bed so that you can doze off whenever you feel like its the end of the world. Here we go.

Daisy, now i've been making myself a classic lady. Lady. Pffffttt... I feel like i want to strangle myself for calling myself that. Anyway, i've been entering myself to the world of lord, lady, baron, baroness, marquis, earl, laird and etc. I even indulge myself into hearing classical music and even torture my eye to watch musical play. Is that what you call it? No, i won't be calling myself a lady. I'm just showing another part of me who want to learn almost everything about the past. I know it is not that romantic like in the historical romance novel that i read but somehow with my peaceful inner self i make it so beautiful and i wish to let it happen. You know, when i get a little older and without any strict order from anyone and if i am just a little bit bolder, i would and will eventually hope for a waltz perhaps. Although, i have to admit i don't know how to dance but i would love to do so. Of course with my husband  if only i can find any. Otherwise i just have to make someone else doing it and with me watching enviously. If you have know me long enough, of course my imagination didn't stop there. There's more to it and it is just beautiful. Trust me when i say it is. I'll let you enter my world for a little while and see the things that i see. But i have to warn you, don't get into deep with the words that i ought to share you cause we all know the reality is not really that. I can only bring it to certain people only. Who have the heart of a wild flower. Ready? Close your eyes.

Imagine there will be a masquerade party. Each wear a dress just like in Taylor Swift's Love Story music video. Wear that dress and you'll be ask to dance by your partner. Not only that you will be taken to the most breath taking place just enjoy the nature around you. The wild flower that blooms in the spring. The sound of ravine flowing endlessly. The deep woods that you thought would be haunted by ghost is actually the safest place and you wish you could preserve the nature that you see today and give it to your first child or your dearest to see. There's music that soothe your ear and without realizing you start dancing again. Of course there will be more. More than you could imagine. You have to feel it to imagine there's a lot more than that.

I'm not good in putting my world in words but to me it is such a beautiful feeling. It made me feel pure, innocent and beautiful. Although in reality i'm chubby and impossible to get myself a husband but like i said in my previous post it's too bad men have bad eyesight. I didn't say it in exact way but it's the same meaning.  I have a lot to say but i'm scared you already fall asleep in my second paragraph. Thank you for reading and i wish you found your own happiness because that happiness alone can bring you somewhere more beautiful and have some more lovely feeling to come. Trust me and that is why i never give up although i wanted to. It's not in my trait. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment