Sunday, October 31, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm sleepy. I don't even know why i'm this sleepy but i'm having a hard time to open up my eyes. Beside that, my head hurt but i have such a extraordinary idea that i need to jot down before i do passed out. Pray that i manage to get it together before anything happen.Unfortunately, i cannot recover the things that i have already forgotten. I'm getting old. Ugh,, Somehow i'm not interested in growing anymore. I'm single and i can't find someone who can accept my love and me. Men and their stupid eye. Why do i have to go back here again? I thought i was talking about my greatest idea but i seem to be getting away from it. Probably due to what i'm thinking right now.

My head hurt. I really do need my sleep now. I don't think i'll be able to finish what i'm trying to finish and put it all in. Oh, bother. What the heck am i saying. Ok, whatever. I'm going to sleep. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment