Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm being lazy again. I want to share something for you. A quote that seems appropriate at this time. 
"If i love you, what business is it yours? -GOETHE-"
I like how it sounds and i like the meaning behind it. Maybe it means a lot more than i understand but lets just let my own life unveils the truth behind it. 

I'm glad i manage to share something like that. I got it from a novel that i read. I did told you that i'm in a relationship right? What i meant by that is not that kind of relationship. It was a bluff during my boring times. Okay, actually there's more than one to enter the keep (Madelyn from one of the novel that i read which i have trouble remembering the name of the novel). I told others about in a relationship but it does not exist. There's no one for me to be with anyway. I just want to open my heart and feel the love again. Right now, i don't really like how my heart beats. It's full of hatred and revenge. I don't like it at all. So here i am, opening my heart so i can proceed to my real intention. I'm busy finding the right story and the right name at the moment. You're confused about this right? Well, i think that is all i want to say for now. You know i love you Daisy? Which is probably the reason why i stop flirting someone who i found interesting. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment