Sunday, October 24, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

You've heard the news. Yeah, i'm not single anymore and no i'm not happy. I don't know why it is such a big issue when i changed my status. It's just another heartbreak, another problem that i need to handle. I pity him for asking me out although i have my own terms. I bet i'll be single again by the end of this year or the quickest one is maybe next week. I don't give him a chance at all right? I know. I'm cruel and so on but i told him already but he doesn't want to hear anything so what am i suppose to do? Was i suppose to be what??? I just don't bother anymore. My past seems to be haunting me no matter where i go. Curse me and whatever you want to do i just don't care anymore. Let's just stop. Somehow i'm not excited about this.

I'm bored. I don't know what to do. Yes i am bored. Oh yeah, i'm still in the middle of the draft thing i hope i can complete it. End of this year i hope. Anyway, that's all Daisy. I'm just bored. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment