Thursday, October 21, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I haven't gone long but yet my eyelashes nearly gone if people keep on missing me. ekekeke. What the heck am i talking. Don't bother. I was just trying to figure out the best way to open up a story although i know it doesn't even have any connection at all. I'm just being bored. I thought i'll be busy this week and last week but it seems i don't have to bother about anything since they are working outside the house and my service is not really needed. Now i'm bored. I got nothig to do and can't figure out what should i do. I decided to blog but still i can't figure out what to talk about. Talk about the weather? Since when my life become this dull? Nah, don't answer that. I can figure it out by myself, thank you.

Now i lost track. My cat doesn't want to leave me alone. Keeps on coming back at me, telling me to go down which i don't understand why. Actually i do know but why me of all the people??? Gahhhh,,, Guess what??? Oh my goodness, i'm so excited about writing another draft for my novel. I have just a perfect idea and a perfect character. I can't wait. Daisy, i guess that's all i can tell you about my dull, boring life. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment