Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Care to give me a hug? A warm one? hehehe. I just don't give a chance to other people won't i? Once i made up my mind it's pretty hard to change it. I flirt when i feel like it, give a smile if i feel into it, laugh if i found it amusing, run away if i don't like it and throw sarcasm if i chose to be evil. What am i? Some sort of decil who rules its own kingdom? Help me before i turn it like i own the world. I might not be a genius but i'm not ignorant either. I only take the information that i want and go with it. How i survive is only according to my rule. Which is probably the reason i don't get along with other people's head and their way of living.

I think too highly of myself right? Like i said just now, i can do whatever i want to do with me. I can be modest and at the same time i can turn to be a highclass lady. Seriously, where did i get all this traits? Well the obvious answer lies between my parent of course. Well, duh. If you haven't figure it out yet. Why do i have to explain it anyway? Ok, what did i want to talk about? Hurmmmmm,,, I know i promise to tell you about my ideal type of husband but we are nearly through with it cause i did mention one of the qualities in my previous post. Oh yeah, about my plan i did tell you what i'm about to do but i didn't tell you what kind of business proposal that i had in mind. It's plenty and i'm planning to add some more. I might need a little help from my close friend if they are up to my standard. I sound as if i look down on them. Should i or should i not? No, i don't look down on them. They live a luxury live under their sister's or parent's money. Unlike me, i don't whine or throw a tantrum when i can't have what i want. I guess that explain why i don't encourage them to join me in this journey. In fact i didn't even tell them for i don't wan to make a big deal out of it. It's a plan and it could change anytime which i'm aware of this situation.

Before i might hurt someone's eye or break someone's heart i better stop. I do have that quality when i decided to tell the truth. No one likes the truth but if they want to live, face it. Until then Daisy. 

P/S I didn't mean to hurt you Daisy. You're my soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment