Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I have been quite these past few days. Probably due to my dispute with my mom. Not something that i'm proud of. It's something to be shame of. Here i am a horrible daughter or even sister since i ditched nor talk to them. When i'm in this state i think no one dares to open up. I know i should apologize but if possible, i don't this whole thing to happen again. Maybe it's because i can't express my dissatisfaction i turn to this method. I know this hurt my mom to and i'm hurt to but it's better this way because if i do tell her about my true feelings i'm afraid she'll keep on hearing the same thing playing in her head over and over again. I don't complaint when i'm not satisfied but if i let my tongue slip away i know my word can hurt people. If someone do keep on provoking me then they just have to face my wrath. I already told you, i'm not an angel. Today my mom try to make me talk again. Seems like my mouth don't feel like replying to anything. Not to my sister's question or to anyone's call. No matter how hard i try i am still the bad one. Did i want this? I don't know. Maybe. I guess jungle suits me better. Living there with no worries for trendy cloth, money except for food. I am not a vegetarian to begin with but i know i'll find a way to live. Is my heart suppose to be painful right now? Nah, i guess it all end after that one night when i realize i should trust no one. Even the new friend that i thought would hear me out didn't even bother to help. And here he call himself an adviser. See, i'm starting to become evil again.

About the adviser, please do not consider yourself as a different person if you end up like other people. There's nothing different about you or anyone else. Trust me. You're only different in the eyes of your love one but in my eyes or anyone's eye who didn't bother about you, you're just some ordinary guy. That is the fact no matter what. I could have seen you a different way but you blew it up. So in the end you're just a coward who don't really bother what friendship truly mean. I could bad mouth you the whole day since the devil within me is rising but i got another matter to think about. If you're going to be someone who give advice to other people, be sure to see it until the end. Just because there is no relationship you forgot that other people is human also who needed help when they are down. If you can't bear the responsibility you could end up making that person to take the easy way. Death. I'm telling you to open up your eye. I don't take things for granted. Remember that.

Like i said just now, i have other things to attend to. Well for the time being it is still a secret but who knows what will happen. I wonder if some of you can guess it. 

Daisy, i'm like a Lucifer right? Only the thoughts of you can help me through this ordeal. I miss you Daisy. Until then.

P/S I dream about him Daisy and it leave a pretty interesting mark. I know you know about this,,, I had a feeling,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment