Friday, October 8, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

What did i promise to tell you? I know my promise but as usual it took me a long time to fulfill my promises. Not that i plan to run away from it. It was never my way of doing things. I always depends on my mood to talk about something that i cherish. Yup, i cherish my dream, the man of my dream, a perfect marriage and everything that i got hold onto. It has been my everything. Once i see it, once i have it i think i'm the happiest girl in the whole world. Nothing can stop me not even my horrible past. I want to move on and i'll make another step forward to leave my comfort zone. I can always come back if i want to. I know it.

Daisy, ever since i got back from Shah Alam, i always sees the same person on the same vehicle strolling in front of my house. Well it's obvious because my house just beside the main highway. But although there's lot more vehicle passing by i happen to know he's coming because of his motorcycle is different from others. I wish i could see his face. He annoys me. ekekekeke. I wonder why i have to occupy my head with someone i don't know. Ugh.. I better get it out of my head. Maybe he's married already or just a student. Hmmmm. I can't put my hope high. I have to kill it before it grow. Now i don't know what i'm talking about. Oh, bother.

Anyhow, i've read two more novels. The first one that i read got me smiling all the way. It's called The Irish Devil by Donna Fletcher. Although i was expecting for some more action even after they know the truth or something. I wish i could tell you the summary of it but i can't help but control myself from laughing the very moment. All i can conclude from this story, 'even no other human can love her and protect her honor, the devil would be there for her.' That's a nice compliment that i gave to the devil. Read it and i'm sure you would be smiling all the way up to your ear. Just like me. There's another novel that i read also call Magical Moment by Donna Fletcher (again). Between mortal and witch who is more powerful and there's no different between them except they can use spell and whatsoever. But that's not it, a cast that has been spell and the only way to break the spell is to find a love that is so rare and share the magical moment together. Gosh i love how it sounds but it would be impossible for me to have all that. It only exist in novels. So, lets just be satisfy with it. At least i can capture it in my head. That would be nice. Anyway, please read it but if you're not patience enough, you can come to me and we could talk about it while having a cup of chocolate to replace coffee since i can't stand the smell of coffee. Would you join me, dear heart? I feel like i'm flirting with you. ekekekeke. I can't let this side of mine shown.

I guess that is it. I can't promise you another story from me since next week i'll be getting busy which mean less time for posting a blog. I'm going to miss you Daisy. But do not give up upon me. You know i'll be back. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment