Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I seem to have a lot of time off. Ever since my sister's wedding i can't remember when was the last time i wake up late and sleep late. But i never missed out sleeping late. Not only that i don't have the time to feel the air brushes upon my face. It's been a long time. Right now i'm regaining my energy so that i have enough to fight in my next adventure. Ahackkk,, yeah right. I am such a dramatic person. I wonder who got me under the spelled? Geh. Whatever. I don't care anymore. All i know is right now i'm totally free and bored to death. You might see me hanging out one of this days. But that would depends though. Unpredictable me. Even i can't predict what i am about to do next. Hopefully i can refrain myself from conquering Sarawak. ekekekeke. Not interested in conquering the world nor Malaysia but i'm more interested in Sarawak. Such a big ambition for people like me. I think i'm going to throw up. Seriously D, you need to get a hold of yourself. When did i call myself D? I guess it suits me better. Yoroubun, call me D. ekekekeke. I'm mad. Yup, totally. 
Wicked. Out of the blue i said things like that. When i'm in this state better beware cause i could cause a lot of headache, distress or even craziness among people who hung out with me. Another part of me just keep on showing up. Anyway, just bear with me. Wondering what i have been doing lately? Ermmmm,, I'm back with my hobbies of course. The one and only, reading novel and manga at the same time. I just finished reading Royal Bride by Joan Wolf. Want to hear about my review? I'll just tell shamelessly. ekekekeke. I love it. How a 18 year old lady can be so interested in politics and ruling Jura side by side with her husband whose a prince there and obviously she become a princess of course. But seriously, politics and all sorts of agreement. Only she can do it. But this is what i called a perfect marriage. A marriage that i longed for. To have this perfect marriage, one has to be interested in one thing. Although the arrangement can be differ but the goal is always the same. What i meant by perfect marriage? The husband and wife shares everything with each other. Includes what happen in a meeting or any sorts. There are no hidden secrets. I like it that way. Of course it's impossible to do so in real life but through that we can be connected together. That is what i think. This novel remind me so much of my perception in marriage while i was still a naive girl. But then as time pass by, my mind was contaminated by people nowadays. i forgot all about honesty and so on in every relationship. I forgot some other things as well. Thankfully i had some time alone and read this novel. I think i could gained what's missing in my life. I'll find you Daisy and i'll come for you.

I wish i could tell you all the things that happening today including why i have to listened to my mom nagging about don't marry too early for a thousand times already. I wish i could tell you all that. But for now, i think i talked too much nonsense so i got worn out. ekekekeke. I'll tell you in my next post what happen. Afterall i might bore you. So, until then Daisy. I love you. ekekekeke. (I think i'm going to puke again)

No comments:

Post a Comment