Monday, October 4, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I just love to play hide and seek then make things complicated than usual. I'm just bored. Due to this i'm making my problem complicated by refusing to solve it at all instead i'm adding it more. Then i'll be banging my head everywhere i go. How bored can i be? Lets just say i'm very bored to the point i could die out of boredom. Even the game on this laptop couldn't even beat my boredom. I might destroy it if i force myself to play it. I wonder what i'm saying. Probably i didn't make myself clear enough. I'm freaking BORED right now. Whatever.

Here i am listening to some sad song that could easily sway my mood and be sad. I don't know why i chose this song but i think that is what i'm feeling right now. My real feeling. It's funny how i have to express my real feeling through a song. Although i laughed so much and smile, looking like someone who had no trouble at all. I guess that is the ugliness of the mask that i'm wearing for such a long time. I thought i was the only one wearing it while it took away more of my innerself. It's tough right? I keep on telling myself to grab onto my happiness but so far, all i did is keeping my parent happy. It sounds that i'm praising myself for being such a good daughter? Am i even a good daughter? I don't see it that way so please don't think so angelic of me. I have tons of secret that i'm keeping which probably the reason why i'm keeping myself away from other people. The only moment that i would reveal myself when i have to study or attend my sister's wedding. That is all. For other things, i'm not really interested in showing myself. Now what i'm talking about. Since i'm going to start blabbering for no reason at all, i guess i'll stop writing for now. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment