Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,
My ' kaola bear'

 I miss my 'koala bear'. This is the reason why i don't want to get so attached to human being. I don't too miss them so much that it pains me. I know i'm being unreasonable but it happen in any situation. Whether i'm away from my family, friends whom i'm close to and not to mention my love one. I can't stand having to miss someone because somehow it gives me a heartache. The reason why i don't want to get along with people. I forbid myself getting to know them or even care about them. The only thing that i can't control is between my family. Thus, i often feeling heartache if i'm apart. Odd and unreasonable reason for me too limit myself towards other people. Probably the reason why i chose to live in forest or something. Just somewhere peaceful without too many people. I've considered living off countryside but there's still too many people so i end up choosing somewhere close to ravine or something. It's peaceful there. For me, i guess.
Guess what, i found the place that i longed for. It is just a matter of time of me going there. I hope i can find a replacement to that place. Somewhere closer but then for now thats the only place that caught my eye. I guess i did told you about that place in my last post but i just didn't tell you the name of that place. It's somewhere far from my reach. There i can see everything that i want to see and it's enough for me to get a million ideas. Or even my love there. Yeah right. My life is not the same like the novels that i often read. The ravine romance. Ekekekeke. I wish. So much for my fantasy freak. I don't fantasize myself as a princess (only when i was small) but i fantasize myself as someone who's strong just like a warrior. I don't belong to one place but i belong to a place where my heart lead me. Although i have a house that does not mean i'll be staying there forever. That is what i always fantasizes. I'm a free woman who do things that i want. But then, it was only a fantasy of mine. It's so sad. The world is dangerous. That is why i can't think of a way of being free without getting rob, rape, killed and etc. Sometimes i wish i was a guy but then i wouldn't have felt the same way if i were a guy. In the end i figure a way to make it all happen. My fantasy does not end in my dream or anything. It will be somewhere out there. I know cause i will be the main heroine (as if). ekekeke.

Whatever i was talking about just now. Probably most don't get what i meant. Don't bother. I don't have any intention on making things longer. I was suppose to talk about the man of my dreams. But here i am talking like there's no end o it. I guess i'll have to talk about the man of my dreams other time. If i remember. I'm sure no one is interested in listening anyway. I'm going nuts. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment