Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It's a bit quite at home. My nephew already went back to their place and that's left an empty shell. Which i'm not really sure why i indicate the quiteness to an empty shell. Whatever. My head need a little bit of fixing right now. I miss my nephew or my 'koala bear'. I have two nephews actually but the young one is close to me. He always want me to hold him or bring him and i just love doing just that. I think it's fun and he seem attached to me. But of course nothing can compare his parent of course. I'm just his aunt aka Mak Lang. ekekeke,, It sounds funny when i call myself that. Can't help it. Anyway, now that they went back it really does feel quite. I hope they're doing great there and i hope i can see them soon. Probably next year. During Eids. But then, will he remember me? Will he be my koala bear again? I guess there are certain things i need to keep it in my memory.

I was suppose to write something last night cause i want to tell you something. It was suppose to be a dream come true. But then it turn out wrongly. Yes, i nearly shed a tear because of that and i don't know who to blame on this since i don't know what happen to the communication that they had. Here's the thing. Last night, all of us agreed that we would eat outside opposite the Waterfront since my brother-in-law hope that he can ride on the boat (which i don't get why on earth he wants to do so). We all know about that and here i am feeling all excited because finally it seems like my dreams have come true. It's hard enough to get all five of sit on the same table and having dinner while at home so this is the oppurtunity that i have been waiting for. Eating dinner with my sisters all present, my parent and not to mention my brother-in-law and of course along with my nephews. By the time we headed out, we realize my dad didn't change his shirt nor take his bath. So my mom ask him is he going or not. Then he told my mom that we didn't tell him any of the sorts. We were flabbergasted and quite stunned by his words. At that time i feel all sorts of thing and definitely there's no word for happiness at that time. All of it shattered. According to my mom she did told him,twice. But then he put the blame on my mom. I was disappointed. Not with my mom. But my dream of having dinner with everyone just gone. So we left our dad alone at home while we're debating why he said like that and whatsoever. We try to call him asking him does he want to follow or not, cause we could wait but then he didn't even pick up the phone. We told our brother-in-law to turn around and put on an act as we headed home. We ask him the same question again but then he just won't answer us. We were shocked with his attitude. For the first time, he was sulking with us. In the end, i told my sister to send him a message telling him that we are sorry if we offended him and so on but he didn't say a word. In the end, we dropped of the topic and just enjoy the night. But still the feelings that we felt that day is something that really hurt us all. We were hurt also. So often by him but we decided not to bother because he's our dad. But when this thing happen to him, we sympathize him. I don't know any longer. I don't know what to do cause i'm known for lack of compassion. I hope he will understand it someday.
That is a long one. You must be tired and dizzy reading all that. Well Daisy, at this time, what would you do if you were me? Daisy, i envy those who have someone by their side. I know i have you Daisy but i'm not crazy. You're just my imaginary friend or lover. But i can't do this forever. Daisy, i'm pathetic right? I wish someone can see the other me. Until then Daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment