Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I know on my last post i suddenly stopped out of nowhere and you're probably mad at me for not finishing the whole story. You must be thinking why i acted out like this. Why all of the sudden i just stop talking. Well Daisy, the truth is i hope and i wish i won't tell you another heartbreaking or any pain that i felt after my 23rd birthday. But it does seem rather impossible to do so. Now, here i am wondering when will it end. Staring at the ceiling won't do me anything , right Daisy? 


Now, i'm trying my hardest to make myself smile again though i'm scared that i would burst out any moment. There's a monster and devil inside me. It seems like i'll be having another personalities. I just realize i have so many secrets that i kept from my family and friends. I always wonder will i be able to tell this secret and knowing them or anyone would protect it just like i did. Ughhh,,, Thinking about this making me feel like wanting to get married. I don't know what is the solution with getting married but i know i'll find my answer somewhere in there. This whole thing really torturing me. 

Anyway, eventhough i'm a little upset suddenly i come up with another crazy idea. You know how i always talk about open up business especially in bakery. I had to replace bakery for blogshop shop. It is where i'll combine all of the blogshop website into one and sell it with the same price that they sell on the blog. Maybe from that i can promote their blog as well. If they want to do so. You must be thinking how will i gain profit from that and how will i pay the wages or the rent. Well, it's easy. I'm making a 3 in 1 business. Curious on that? For now, lets just start with the hardest part of all. Combining the blogshop and persuade them. The other 2 business, is just simple as it can be and with that, i thank you. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment