Sunday, September 19, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I guess every bright day has it's rainy moments. Just like i do Daisy. It's a bit tense in this very house. I don't know what went wrong and i don't know how to fix it. Right now, i hope, i wish i know what is wrong and what is right. The decision that i'm going to make, i don't know if it will make things better or worse. I wish i am a fortune teller but i'm glad i'm not since life would be pretty boring and terrifying if i know the future. Suddenly, my family spreads out the tense atmosphere that somehow it's getting harder and harder to breathe. Oh, Daisy... I can't take this anymore. I don't know for how long i'll be able to be patient before i snapped on everyone around me. I don't know who suffers more. I just don't know anymore. All i know is, find me a place to mend my heart Daisy. This whole situation is too painful for me. Please,,, Somebody, just please let me cry or shed a tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment