Thursday, September 16, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I think my curiosity and my ignorance seems to be dead of me nowadays. But i guess it's better that way. At least that is the reason why i'm a bit crazy and different from other. Now i don't even know what i'm talking about. Well, i have to move on and forget the hatred. Congrats to my ex-boo for his upcoming wedding or whatever it is. I wish him happiness and may their love will always be forever. There, i've said it. I forgive him but i can never forget what he has done to me. I can never be an angel so this is my part of being the devil. But i wish him well. That is all i could do for now.


Then, i wonder where i'll be heading after this. Everyone has found their own love story with a happy ending, i wonder when i'll be able to find mine. And why does this song has to pour more salt onto my wound. Aigoooo,,, Daisy, please help me. I think i'm starting to ache for a man in my life(please don't think negatively). What i meant by that, someone who i can truly love. I wonder if my mom really took my word seriously. Arghhh,, This is a sad journey. The lone ranger. I think i should make myself busy again. I'm going to work no matter what. End of this year and i'll be elsewhere. It's hard but i need to sacrifice for their happiness. I wonder why i have to worry about their happiness no matter where i go. They are my parent and it's my responsibility. I don't care but there are times i want my sister see the same thing that i do. 

Daisy,,, I should be happy today. Well i was happy today cause finally my other friend did come to my house. Although there is not much to offer but i'm thankful because he come. It's a bit awkward because we just got close to each other in Facebook but then i'm thankful for it to happen. It's something that i will treasure. Treasure for life. I think i'm going to sit at the end of every corner to seperate myself from the pain and sadness. Until then Daisy. I need a shoulder to lean onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment