Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I miss him you know but then i shouldn't have let this feeling goes on. I saw him again yesterday. As usual i can only smile at him. He came to our house to take the stairs while i was busy cleaning and moving the boxes. I know i look ugly at that moment but i can't hide elsewhere. At least he saw me and i saw him too. I wish we both can have good conversation without my parent or my siblings. I guess i really do need to forget about him but this feeling of mine keep on thinking about him. I know i shouldn't. If i let it goes on i will make his life into hell. Even i got scared of my ownself. So how could i do more than that. I don't want to ask for more but i'm thankful for the oppurtunity of meeting him.

Enough of the dwelling. I have been busy lately. I keep on saying i'm busy. But i am busy. I need to finish this quick so i apologize for the short post. I just want to wish ' SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL MUSLIMS AND FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE DONE WRONG'. That's all and that is the reason why i've been busy. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment