Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I have been busy for the past few days. Since we are going to celebrate Eids we're doing wiring in our house and i'm in charge in cleaning up the mess. I don't mind cleaning up the mess because it's a natural thing but the thing that i do mind and start to ignore is when my dad nagged at me and boss me around. I don't like that part. I don't know wh, i know i should respect him but then because i'm always apart from him i don't match with his attitude so i tend to ignore everything that he says. It's annoying. For me it is. I don't like being boss around when it is just a simple matter. It's a pain in the neck.


I met a cute guy and i'm attractive to him. His attitude and his humor make me smile. Well to be precise, he made me smile. The thing is i don't know his name. How do i know him? Well probably because he's one of the worker doing the wiring thing. But then, today is his last day of working at our house so it's impossible to see him again. It's fine cause at least i know i'm not that cold enough. I want to thank him for giving me the oppurtunity meet someone like him. 

Daisy, i guess that's all i can conclude for now. I know you must be wondering why i end up concluding everything up when i have so many things to tell but lets just be satisfy with this. I'm still thinking about that guy and it's kind of sad to see him leave without knowing his name and all. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment